The Peninsula Council is the Homeowner’s Association at New Seabury that, along with the Architectural Review Committee, includes the villages of Bright Coves, Fells Pond, Greensward, High Wood, Sandalwood, Summersea, Triton Sound, The Mews, Daniel’s Island, Mews Condos, Popponesset Island, and Promontory Point A&B, Seaside, The Bluff, Seaquarters, Great Flat Pond, Poppy Place and Stendahl.
The ARC was assigned to the Peninsula Council by New Seabury Properties LLC on January 1, 2003. The ARC Guidelines are developed by the Committee to assist all homeowners in the planning, construction, addition or renovation of their homes.
About the Peninsula Council
- About Peninsula Council Membership
- Advertise in the Peninsula Reporter
- Board of Directors & Officers
- Peninsula Council Meeting Schedule
- The Villages of New Seabury
- New Seabury Villages Declaration
- Peninsula Council By-Laws
- 2018 Peninsula Council Holiday Schedule
- History of New Seabury
- News and Information
- The Peninsula Reporter – February 2018 issue