ARC Booklet of Builders, Architects, Landscape Architects & General Contractors for Homeowners
Updated: July 13, 2015.
ARC Guidelines & Specifications
Updated: October 14, 2014.
ARC Builders/Contractors “Code of Conduct”
ARC Contractor Hours for Homes in New Seabury
The Architects, Builders, Landscape Architects and Trade Contractors listed here are professionals that have experience working in New Seabury and have demonstrated the knowledge of, and commitment to follow, the Architectural Review Committee Guidelines & Specifications required for working in New Seabury.
The Architectural Review Committee (ARC) does not endorse or recommend any of these professionals; however, we have found their past work within New Seabury to be generally acceptable to us and the homeowners involved. In many cases these contractors have come highly recommended by those New Seabury homeowners who contracted with them. This list is simply a resource for our homeowners to begin their search. We also do not guarantee the work or services provided by these professionals – homeowners should discuss this directly with these professionals prior to signing any contracts.
A homeowner should follow normal prudent processes before signing any contract, work order, or other agreement with anyone on this list or any other architect, builder or contractor they wish to hire. Remember that it is in your best interest to:
- get at least three quotes for the work you want performed to get the best price.
- make sure they are aware of the ARC Guidelines and Specifications if they are not on this list or have not worked in New Seabury previously.
- get at least three references from each contractor, then contact those references to verify the services performed, quality of the work, and overall satisfaction of that reference with that contractor.
- verify that any contractor considered is properly licensed by the Commonwealth of MA.
- verify that any contractor considered is properly insured prior to any work commencing on your property. To do this you should request that the contractor provide you with a certificate of insurance indicating that they are insured for Worker Compensation and General Liability coverage. If you have any insurance questions you should direct those to your present insurance agent.
NOTE: Some of the Architects, Builders, Landscape Architects and Trade Contractors listed here have websites and the links or logo links can be found under “Resources”. We suggest that you visit their websites directly to learn more about them prior to contacting them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions!